- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add beef and cook until no longer pink inside, stirring to crumble.
- While beef cooks, chop mushrooms and bell pepper. Peel carrot, and then, using the peeler, make strips of carrots. Set veggies aside.
- To assemble salad: Place a bed of spinach on a serving dish, then add beef, veggies, and cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips and strawberries on the side.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 362mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g