- 8 ounce egg noodles
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup whole mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 cup beef broth
- 2 cup green beans
- 4 medium pear
- Cook noodles as directed on package; rinse, cover, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Chop mushrooms and onion. Add to melted butter, season with salt, and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once done, remove from heat.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cut steak into strips and add to hot skillet, cooking 6-7 minutes until browned. Add flour and continuously stir for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and broth, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer and continue to stir as mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- In a microwave safe dish, steam green beans in a small amount of water. They should become crisp-tender within 3-4 minutes. Mix with 1 tablespoon butter and a dash of salt; or to taste preference.
- Serve beef and mushrooms over noodles, with beans and sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 821kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 218mg | Sodium: 738mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 22g