- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium peach
- Chop onion, mushrooms, broccoli and tomato into small pieces. Drain and rinse beans; slice avocado and peaches.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Sauté the veggies for 3-4 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
- Add the eggs and stir to scramble until no longer runny. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas and top off each with some beans and sliced avocado. (Ingredients may be split in half and cooked in two batches if necessary.)
- Serve with peaches on the side
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 10g