- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can drained solids pinto beans
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 4 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 cup grapes
- Shred cheese, slice pepper (or dice), dice tomato and chop green onion. Place the toppings, including shredded lettuce, in separate containers.
- Dump beans into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Mash beans together (or puree if a smoother consistency is desired), add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread beans over tortilla, then layer with the toppings without over stuffing so you can wrap it all up.
- Optional: Grill tortilla closed on a hot and dry skillet.
- Serve with chilled grapes.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 768mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g