- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Drain pinto beans, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, then mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Spread some beans onto each tortilla, then sprinkle with some shredded lettuce, cheese, diced tomatoes, and salsa.
- Serve tostadas with applesauce and raisins on the side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 628mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 21g