- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 cup salsa
- 10 medium tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 stalk green onion
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Dice bell peppers; peel sweet potato and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups worth); mince garlic and onion.
- Place bell peppers, sweet potato, onion, and corn onto a cookie sheet, and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle cumin and minced garlic over top.
- Add a generous pinch or two of salt and pepper, then mix everything together and spread into an even layer in the pan.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Stir or shake pan every 10 minutes for even roasting.
- Remove pan from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350° F. Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Chop cilantro and mix together with salsa.
- Spread 1/4 of the salsa mixture into bottom of the prepared pan.
- Cut tortillas in half and add a layer to the pan, completely covering the salsa. Drain and rinse beans.
- Top tortilla pieces with 1/3 of the vegetables, the beans, a handful of spinach, and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Make a second layer of tortilla pieces, then add more salsa, vegetables, spinach, and cheese.
- Top with a final layer of tortillas, salsa, vegetables, and cheese, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is golden and everything is heated through.
- Let set for 5 minutes, then cut into squares.
- Top each serving with sour cream and a sprinkle of sliced green onions.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1804mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 15g