Bean and Cheese Triangles, Chips and Salsa and Mango SlicesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Drain and rinse beans. Mash 1/2 of the beans, and then stir into the whole beans.
- Place 1/4 cup beans on one half of each tortilla. Shred the cheese and divide evenly among the tortillas. Fold in half and place on a heated skillet. Flip over and continue cooking until browned and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into triangles and serve with chips and salsa and mango slices.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 856mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 15g