- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 6 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 fillet salmon
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare rice as directed on package. While it cooks, allow corn to thaw.
- Mince garlic and ginger. Whisk together in a small bowl with chili sauce, lime juice and soy sauce. Place salmon in a baking dish and cover with chili sauce mixture. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Salmon will flake when done cooking.
- Dice zucchini, then begin to heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, tomatoes and corn. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until the zucchini becomes tender. Serve rice topped with vegetables and salmon with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1082mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g