- 1 none cooking spray
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 3 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large egg
- 2 pound turkey, ground
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cup blueberries
- Set oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make BBQ glaze by combining ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the Dijon mustard; set aside.
- Mince garlic and onion. Heat olive oil in medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions to hot oil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes more. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, Worcestershire, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, eggs and ¼ cup of BBQ glaze; mix well. Add onions and garlic and stir to combine. Add ground turkey and breadcrumbs and mix well with your hands.
- Divide the meat mixture into 2 even amounts and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Shape into 2 long loaves about 1½ inches high x 4 inches wide. Spread remaining BBQ glaze over loaves, letting it drip down the sides a bit. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Steam broccoli while meatloaves are baking.
- Slice meat and garnish with parsley if desired. Serve with broccoli and blueberries on the side.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 997mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g