- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- Place chicken and BBQ sauce in a crockpot and cook on low for 3-5 hours until no longer pink inside. Once chicken has finished cooking, you can either leave it whole or shred it. (NOTE: If you do not know your crockpot please check your chicken after 3 hours. Chicken breast can cook really quick in some crockpots).
- About 45 minutes before the chicken is done, preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Rinse potatoes and wrap in foil; bake for 30 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, shred lettuce and spinach; slice tomato, cucumber, and grapes.
- Add veggies, pumpkin seeds, and grapes to a large bowl and toss together with your favorite dressing.
- Serve chicken with sweet potatoes and salad on the side. (Serving size: 3/4 cup chicken, 1 potato, 1 1/2 cup salad).
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 1560mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 47g