- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium clementine
- Place chicken in a large pot of boiling water. Boil for about 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and it shreds. You should have about 2 cups shredded (1/2 cup per sandwich)
- Shred carrots until you have 1 cup.
- Combine chicken, carrots and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing on each bun.
- Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce.
- Serve with the broccoli and remainder of the ranch dressing for dipping and clementines.
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 831mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g