- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 medium onion, red
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 4 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove pizza dough from the refrigerator. Then, heat a non-stick skillet over medium. Cut chicken into cubes; season with salt and pepper. Add to hot skillet. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Place dough onto round baking sheet or a pizza stone if you have one. Roll out to fill baking sheet. (Sometimes the dough needs to rest a bit to be able to fully fill the baking sheet. So if needed, allow about 5-10 minutes to pass and then continue rolling).
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust. Top with chicken, chopped red onion, mozzarella cheese and cilantro leaves, if desired.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with spinach salad drizzled with Italian dressing.
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 105g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1748mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 46g