- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 4 medium russet potato
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 5 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 1/4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 4 medium apple
- Toss half the barbecue sauce with chicken and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat outdoor grill or use an indoor grill pan (if using the pan, spray with cooking spray).
- Add chicken to hot grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side; brush with reserved barbecue sauce at least twice. (Be sure it is no longer pink in the center before removing from heat).
- Meanwhile, peel and slice potatoes. Boil potatoes until they are soft when pierced with a knife. Once finished, drain water. Mash with garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, butter and 2 tablespoons milk (if mixture is not to desired consistency, more milk may added 1 tablespoon at a time). Cover and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons milk, sour cream, yogurt, chopped fresh dill, vinegar, pepper and salt. Cut carrots into matchsticks and add to the dressing along with the slaw blend.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, slaw and apple slices.
Calories: 646kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 1635mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 35g