- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1/8 cup chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside covered.
- Slice tomatoes. Chop mushrooms, basil and shallots. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium. Cook veggies for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until no longer pink. Turn off heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Meanwhile, mash tomatoes with a potato masher and add pasta. Toss to coat evenly and allow to heat through.
- Serve chicken on a bed of pasta with grapes on the side.
Calories: 597kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 534mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g