- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook steel cut oats as directed on package.
- While oats are cooking, place eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a full boil, then cover and remove from heat; let sit for 12-15 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water (or place in ice water) until cool. Peel and set aside.
- Top oats with syrup, nuts, and a splash of milk. Peel and slice kiwi and serve on the side (or on top of oats), alongside the hard-boiled eggs.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 122mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 20g