- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 slice bacon
- 1 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Preheat over to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Shred and chop chicken. Thinly slice red onion. Cook and crumble bacon.
- Combine 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and the chicken in a medium bowl; stir to coat.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush evenly with the olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Spread the remaining barbecue sauce evenly over the rolled out pizza crust. Top evenly with half the shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Top with the red onion, bacon, and chicken mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese evenly over pizza.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is cooked. Top with chopped cilantro and chopped green onions. Cut into slices and serve with pineapple.
Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 1486mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g