- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients (through flaxseed) together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller, separate bowl mash bananas. Add applesauce, agave, oil, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out nearly clean; muffins should be moist, not dry.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 158mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g