- 4 large egg
- 3 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Whisk eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Mash 1 banana and combine with eggs. Add vanilla, 1/8 cup maple syrup, spices, and baking soda. Melt coconut oil and allow to cool slightly before adding to batter. Whisk together until smooth.
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium-low.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet per pancake. Cook until bubbly, flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. This might take awhile. Make sure your heat is low and pancakes are thin to get them to cook throughout.
- Slice remaining bananas. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup syrup over pancakes and serve with bananas on top or on the side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 154mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g