- 2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 medium potato, red
- 3 pound beef roast
- 8 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup strawberries
- Whisk together broth, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Cut potatoes into quarters. Place beef and potatoes in crockpot, pour over vinegar mixture; cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving dinner, prepare carrots. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut carrots into 3-4 inch chunks, then slice in half lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve beef with potatoes, carrots and strawberries.
Calories: 647kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 729mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g