- 1 medium russet potato
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 4 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Slice potato, tomato, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion into 1/4 inch slices; mince garlic. Add veggies to an 8X8 inch baking dish; sprinkle with garlic.
- In a skillet, cook ground turkey over medium heat. Stir occasionally to crumble into smaller pieces. When turkey is no longer pink, spread over veggies. Sprinkle with grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes. Check potatoes for doneness; they should be fork tender.
- Serve warm with sliced kiwi on the side.
Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 991mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g