- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 medium clementine
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Chop zucchini.
- Combine spaghetti sauce (28 ounce), broth, zucchini, mushrooms and rice in prepared dish.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir casserole. Cover and bake 20-40 minutes more or until rice is tender. This may take awhile~keep checking it until the rice is fully cooked and ALL the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with clementines on the side.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 828mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g