- 12 ounces Fish, Tilapia
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 pound broccoli rabe
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 4 medium clementine
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and lay fish down in dish. Season with garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and juice of 1/4 lemon (reserve remaining lemon for serving).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes; checking after 15 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
- Meanwhile, cut off the ends of the broccoli rabe where it is tougher, keeping the leaves in tact. Bring a large pot of water to boil and add rabe. Boil uncovered for 5-6 minutes; rabe will still be firm. Drain; cut into smaller pieces; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok, medium heat. Mince garlic and add to hot oil, saute for 1 minute. Reduce heat and add broccoli. Sautee until desired tenderness is reached. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Spritz tilapia with juice from remaining lemon (if desired), and serve with rabe and a clementine.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 187mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g