- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium potato, red
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 ounce ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms, portabella
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 5 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a pie pan with cooking spray.
- Peel and dice potatoes, then add to a microwave safe dish along with 1-2 tablespoons of water; cover, and microwave for 3-5 minutes until fork tender.
- Chop onion, ham, and mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium; add onions and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, ham, mushrooms, parsley, turmeric, salt, and pepper; stir to fully combine. Cook on low while preparing the eggs.
- Whisk eggs together with milk and cheese. Scoop potato mixture into baking dish and pour eggs over the top. Place into oven and cook 12-15 minutes until eggs are set and golden brown on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Slice bananas and serve on the side.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 261mg | Sodium: 663mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g