Wholesome salmon fillets are marinated in a tasty sweet and spicy sauce, then baked or grilled for a quick and satisfying dinner.
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 12 ounce salmon
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce corn, canned
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 medium orange
- Mince garlic and ginger; add to a small bowl along with olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, black pepper, and crushed red pepper (optional). Whisk together.
- Place salmon into a baking dish and pour marinade over the top. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove cover from dish and bake fish for 15-20 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish cooks, drain and rinse beans and corn, and dice tomato and bell pepper. Add to a large bowl along with with olive oil, juice of the lime, salt, pepper, and chopped cilantro. Toss to combine.
- Serve salmon with veggie salad and orange wedges on the side.