Baked Pita Slices with HummusPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut pita pockets down the center, forming 2 thin layers (do not cut into half-circle pockets); use small cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes or simply cut into triangles.
- Arrange the pita shapes onto a cookie sheet and brush olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and sesame seeds, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hummus for dipping.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 600mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g