- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large egg
- 2 medium onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, seasoned salt, and garlic powder; set aside.
- In a separate dish, beat eggs until frothy.
- Slice onions into rings.
- Dip onion rings into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 363mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g