- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 cup raspberries
- 4 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dice broccoli into smaller pieces. Crack each egg into a muffin cup and then sprinkle with broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the yolks have set. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- While eggs are baking, cook oats as directed on package. Top each serving of oats with almonds, berries, and honey.
- Serve oats alongside baked eggs.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g