- 4 breast chicken breast
- 3/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 cup Corn, yellow
- 4 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice chicken breasts in half, cutting the breast in half lengthwise. Flatten by pounding with a meat mallet till chicken is 1/4 inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together. Then in a third bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each piece of chicken into flour, then eggs, then the bread crumbs, and arrange in a baking dish. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and drizzle over chicken. Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 825mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g