- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix beef with salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties. (If you wish to make smaller burgers, feel free to make more patties, seal off extras in a freezer bag, and save as a back-up plan for another week).
- Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place patties onto pan and bake for 5-6 minutes. While baking, dice peppers and onion.
- Flip burgers over and sprinkle them all with some peppers and onions. Bake an additional 6-12 minutes or until no longer pink in the centers. You may also want to pull out the meat thermometer, making sure it reads at least 160°.
- While baking, cut tomato into thin slices.
- Add burgers to buns, topping each with a slice of tomato and lettuce. Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 571mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g