- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 4 ounces Pancake Mix, Whole Wheat
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 8 large egg
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium orange
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to directions. Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. (Like the cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You may need to cut the tip bigger. )
- Heat griddle. Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center. Lightly press bacon into the batter. Squeeze more batter over the bacon to protect the bacon from the griddle when you turn that pancake dipper over. Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer. Serve with a small cup or 4 ounce mason jar of maple syrup on the side. Make with Dad’s favorite eggs.
- For fruit salad cut up all fruit and toss with orange juice or some other citrus juice to keep the fruit fresh longer (like lemon or canned pineapple).
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 98mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g