- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 slice bacon
- 6 large egg
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dice pepper and onion and grate zucchini; set aside separately.
- Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-safe skillet over medium. Saute onions for 3-4 minutes; add peppers and saute for 2-3 minutes more. Stir in cooked bacon.
- Mix zucchini into eggs and add to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are set and slightly browned.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 335mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g