Baby “Lettuce” and Orange SticksPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 12 medium carrots, baby
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half (my kids call them baby lettuce!). Julienne the carrots.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet, toss in butter to melt (may use less if desired).
- Toss in Brussels sprouts and allow them to cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes. Add the carrots and salt. Cook for 1 minute longer.
- Remove and divide amongst four dishes. May be garnished with a little bit of fresh Parmesan cheese too!