- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 7 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 6 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and melt butter. Whisk together milk, 6 eggs, and salt.
- Add eggs to hot skillet and scramble, leaving slightly undercooked since they will continue to cook in the oven. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll out dough about 1/2 cup at a time into small circles.
- Sprinkle cheese on half of each circle.
- Chop bell pepper and add to cheese, along with scrambled eggs and ham.
- Fold the other half of each circle over the ingredients, creating small calzones. Crimp the sides with the back of a fork to keep everything sealed inside. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk the last egg and brush over the top of the dough.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with bananas on the side.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 253mg | Sodium: 895mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g