- 4 large egg
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup raspberries
- Boil eggs; allow to cool, then peel. Scoop avocado from the skin.
- Add the first 7 ingredients (through chives) to a food processor and pulse a few times to combine, scraping the bowl once or twice if necessary. Continue pulsing until salad reaches the desired consistency, adjusting the seasoning as necessary.
- Spread mustard onto bread, then add avocado mixture and spinach, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Slice sandwiches in half if desired; serve with fruit on the side.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 547mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g