- 4 large egg
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- 4 medium orange
- Add eggs to a small saucepan and cover completely with water. Bring to a rolling boil. Cover, turn off heat, and leave pan on burner. Allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- While eggs boil, cook bacon in a medium skillet. Cook until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- Drain water from eggs and cool with ice water. Peel and cut into large chunks. Add an even amount to each of 4 bowls. Dice avocado and distribute among bowls with the eggs. Add minced parsley and crumbled bacon.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 228mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 1g