- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 cup lettuce, romaine
- 3 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 3 medium carrot
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium avocado
- Add chicken to a large pot and completely cover with water. Add Italian seasoning, bring to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from water, shred, and set aside.
- Chop lettuce and cabbage. Shred carrots. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Chop onions (about 1/2 cup) and cilantro; add to salad along with drained mandarin oranges, vinegar, oil, and cooled chicken; toss well to coat evenly.
- Slice avocado or cut into cubes. Serve on top of each serving of salad.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 168mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g