- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/8 cup vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spread chopped pecans on baking sheet in a thin layer and bake 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the salad: Thinly slice celery, reserving some celery leaves. Core and thinly slice apples, halve grapes and chop turkey. Add all salad ingredients (through feta) to a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add to salad before serving and toss to combine. Garnish with reserved celery leaves.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 831mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g