- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound pork loin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Peel and slice carrots. Chop broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and pineapple.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Add veggies to hot oil and cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally; then remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Cut pork into 1-inch slices (or in cubes) and add to skillet. Sauté until no longer pink.
- Add veggies to skillet with pork and toss with sesame oil, hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Serve pork and veggies over quinoa with pineapple on the side. (Servings size: 2 pieces of pork, 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup veggies)
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 14g