- 4 stalk green onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 6 cup cabbage, shredded Napa
- 6 ounce rice noodles, dry
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 medium kiwi
- Chop green onions, slice peppers, finely mince garlic and ginger, and julienne 1 pound napa cabbage.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
- Mix together soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, cornstarch, water and hot chili-garlic sauce (samai oelek). Set aside.
- Heat wok or large saute pan over high heat, and add oil. When hot, add ground turkey. Stir-fry until browned, using spatula to break up pieces, about 2-3 minutes. Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry 1 minute. Add cabbage and stir-fry 2 minutes until cabbage loses its raw taste but is still crisp.
- Add noodles and pour in sauce. Toss well until heated through.
- Chop pineapple, peel kiwi and chop. Toss fruit together and serve with meal.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 471mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g