- 1 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 large naan
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 15 ounce artichoke hearts, jarred
- 3 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 cup watermelon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil.
- Using a medium-sized saucepan, bring the vinegar and honey to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until it begins to thicken and coat the spoon. This may take up to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place flatbread onto baking sheets. Melt your coconut oil, being careful not too get it too hot. Drizzle it over the flatbread and bake for 5 minutes. Chop spinach, tomatoes, and artichokes. Grate the cheese.
- When the timer goes off, add the veggies and cheese to the flatbread, then toss back into the oven and bake for another 7-8 minutes.
- Drizzle with the balsamic reduction, and serve with watermelon on the side. (Serving size: 1 naan bread, 1 cup watermelon)
Calories: 679kcal | Carbohydrates: 120g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 905mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 61g