- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 2 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup granola
- Remove berries from freezer. Cook quinoa as directed on package; once finished cooking, add berries to finish thawing.
- Dice apples (remove skin if desired, but remember, there’s a whole lot of goodness in the skin!).
- Add quinoa and berries to each of four dishes. Drizzle on honey and sprinkle with cinnamon. Add a small amount of yogurt, almond milk, chopped apples, and finally, granola. Serve!
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 48mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 23g