- 1 medium banana
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup, quartered or chopped apple
- Put a banana in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork. Add peanut butter and stir. Spread mixture over tortilla, sprinkle with apples, and tightly roll up.
- Cut each roll into two pieces and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 303mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g