- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 4 medium carrot
- Core and cut each apple into 8 or 10 rings , each about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto half of the apple rings.
- Sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon of granola and a few raisins.
- Cover each with one of the remaining apple rings to form sandwiches.
- Serve with carrot sticks.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 206mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 24g