- 2 medium apple
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (not packed) raisins, seedless
- Combine the water and apples in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, and stir in the rolled oats and cinnamon.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into serving bowls, and pour milk over individual bowls.
- Top with raisins
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 31mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g