- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Chop apples into tiny pieces and place in a bowl; sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Microwave the apples for 1 minute, then take them out and stir. Microwave again for 1 minute more or until soft.
- Spread cream cheese on top of graham crackers; top with apples.
- If desired, melt chocolate chips in a double-broiler or in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds until melted), and drizzle over crackers.
- Serve immediately.