These apple pancakes are fluffy, sweet and have that delicious apple crunch we all love!
Apple PancakesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium apple
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, milk, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter just until combined.
- Core and finely dice the apples (you’ll need 1 1/2 cups). Fold into batter. Heat a skillet over medium; spray with cooking spray. Pour batter on skillet. Cook until pancakes start to bubble, and then flip. Cook until golden brown.
- Top with any remaining diced apples and maple syrup to serve.