This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal has all the flavors of your kid’s favorite instant variety- but without all the sugar and preservatives! We also boosted the nutrition with fresh apple and greek yogurt.
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Mix water, oats and cinnamon in a saucepan; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook oats 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in applesauce and honey.
- Dice apple.
- Serve oatmeal topped with yogurt and diced apples.