- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup raspberries
- Place oats into a food processor and blitz until fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth (the mixture will be thick).
- Grease a large pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add batter by spoonfuls. Cook until bubbles form and burst on the surface; flip and cook another minute until browned and cooked through.
- Serve warm topped with raspberries.
- This recipe will work with any milk or alternative, (soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, coconut milk).
- This recipe is wheat free but not gluten free if traditional oats are used.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 174mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g