Apple Oat MuffinsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just blended.
- Peel and dice apple; fold into batter along with the raisins.
- Pour evenly into muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.