- 2 medium apple, Granny Smith
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- Slice apples into thin wedges, removing the core. Slice grapes into halves. Cut cheese into thin slices and then into stars.
- Place ingredients out for the kiddos to assemble trees: use pretzel sticks as the trunk, apple wedges as the branches, grapes as the ornaments, and a cheese star as the topper.
- Serve with any remaining ingredients on the side.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g